Friday, June 13, 2008

More typos

Jostens has been serving the educational institutions of the United States since 1897. They’ve got class rings, cap and gown packages, and yearbooks.

And diplomas.

Westlake High School (Ohio) ordered up their diplomas for the 330 graduating seniors. They had to send them back due to a printing error.

But, no problem. The corrected diplomas arrived in time for the ceremony. Except, the new diplomas spelled the word “education” as e-d-u-c-a-i-t-i-o-n.

Jostens gets a third chance to get it right.

Out in Stockton California they are reviewing the civil service hiring laws to see if dyslexia can be part of the pre-employment testing.

As for me, I’m grateful that my spelling sins aren’t quite so public. Bill Gates does most of my proofing or I’d be in real trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment