Thursday, February 21, 2008

Minnesota School Bus Accident




Four kids are dead in a school bus accident in Minnesota. An unlicensed driver ran a stop sign and T-boned the bus, knocking it on its side.




The driver is an illegal alien.




The driver worked at Hormel's Jennie-O Turkey plant for a few months.




The driver was ticketed and fined $182 in 2006 for driving without a license.




So, why didn't they stop her and deport her in 2006? How did she get a job if she's illegal? Because we are so damn politically correct that we refuse to face the facts.




Did I mention that Minneapolis is a fashionably a sanctuary city?




Did I mention that two of the dead kids in the bus were brothers?




Add the story of Ms. Morales to the long list of illegal alien killers behind the wheel and join me in wondering why our society is still so reluctant to join the fight against unlawful presence.




2 comments:

  1. My x-wife is an illegal immigrant from Guatemala. The courts in Minnesota granted my wife a vehicle that was in my name even though my wife had no driver's license or insurance. Judge Martha Simonett made the ruling even though are argued that it was illegal for my wife to drive.

    The Eagan, Minnesota police department didn't ticket my wife for driving without a driver's license. A police officer named Sgt. Mason of the Eagan Police department was going to allow my wife to drive knowing my wife didn't have a driver's license. I disagreed with his decision and his partner threatened to arrest me for public disturbance. The police officers backed off their threat when I informed them I had a witness looking on. They did prevent my wife from driving that time, but she continues to drive the car and the police have allowed her to drive in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See http://www.marthasullivanlaw.com for more information about how Minnesota caters to illegal immigrants.

    ReplyDelete